Thursday, January 19, 2012

unhappy wife.


My wife is not feeling well today. She is very unhappy and depressed. I knew when I married her that she gets depressed. Sometimes I know how to make her happy but sometimes she gets so sad I don’t know what to do to make her happy. I love her so much, today she texted me and she said she was sad and was going to go see the doctor today. I was at Kroger and I texted her if she wanted me to come see her and she said she didn’t know. That told me go see her now.  I got her a cup cake with a sun flower on top and a bottle of her favorite root beer. I came to see her right away. She seemed happy but only for a second. I stayed with her for a bit and gave her a blessing before I went. I worry for my wife. I love my wife.  I need to take her out of Michigan and somewhere where it’s warm and sunny. The only place I can think of is Utah. I don’t know how to get her there. We may be moving to west virgina but its winters are just like mi. Utah the snow comes and leaves by the afternoon. Kate’s job in West Virginia would be beneficiary to us. She would be making a lot more money and in 5 years we could be living in Utah. If we stay here we may need to move in with my mom and we could save our money and we could be living in Utah maybe sooner. I just don’t know what to do.  I want my wife to be happy but I need her to tell me what I need to do to make her happy.  I know a couple things. I need to get us out of Michigan, I need to be better at my callings at church and help my wife at hers, I need to remember family prayer, family home evening. I need to be better at all that.  To my wife I’m sorry if I haven’t been strong in these things. I will try and do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment