Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Michigan

Michigan used to be my home. So much has changed here. The people i knew, places that I used to go to. My family moved to Utah for a year and we moved back in a hurry to take care of my grandma. After she passed my family contemplated about going back out west. Sadly we never did. The only one that made it back their was my sister. She married a man that lived their already. Staying here wasn't all bad. If we would have moved i would never had found the love of my life. My wife wants us to move closer to her mom. We where thinking Alliance Ohio. My family would only be four hours away and her family about an hour and a half. i would go anywhere with her. I have been looking at things that would hold me here in Michigan. The only thing holding me here is my family but they won't be that far away. The one thing right now I would miss the most is that recently my wife and I received a calling to work in our church's temple. I love going their and serving. I'm learning a lot and remembering things I never thought I could remember. When we move out to Ohio we will be three hours away from the closest temple. I will still go as often as I can with Kate but I will miss the calling. As long as we are still here we will keep going to serve, and those are panda's thoughts.


1 comment:

  1. I love you with all my heart, and I will go anywhere with you. I, too, am anxious about being farther away from the temple, but Michigan winters are so hard on me. I wish I had all the answers, but we will just have to make a prayerful decision and stick to it. I love you, panda bear.

    ReplyDelete