Thursday, November 24, 2011

Familys can be together forever

my wife and i just had are first thanksgiving as a married couple. not only are first as a couple but the first thanksgiving we got to host. we had a ton of food. so much in fact that it will last us for a week. my mother and brother came over to join in on the feast. are dog amber was so excited she had Turkey for the first time. after dinner we had dessert and my brother picked out a movie to watch and as i sat their it reminded me of the good ol days when my family did this all the time. from a family of seven at all the family meals to four it felt like the whole family was here and it reminded me that family's can be together for ever. dad, grandma, grandpa, i missed you but i know i will see them again one day. to my sister Katie i know you live in Utah i missed you to i enjoyed the phone call. i love my family and i know heavenly father put me with them for a reason and that is pandas thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed Thanksgiving, but I couldn't have done it without you. Thank you for everything you do to make my life wonderful. I love you.

    ReplyDelete